Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Weekend!

So far, we have had a great Easter weekend. Mick was off on Good Friday because the market was closed, so we enjoyed having an extra day with Daddy! He played golf in the morning, and then Friday afternoon we headed off to the pediatric orthopedist to check out Savannah's hips. Because she was a breech baby, she needs to be monitored for shallow hip sockets. Luckily, hers have always been fairly normal. At 14 months, her sockets measure 26 and 28, which is within the normal range. Yay, Savannah!

Friday night, we hung out, and Mick went to watch basketball for a while.

Saturday, we took pictures with CW Photography, which is run by my friend Christina Weyers. She does such an amazing job- I can't wait to see the pictures. We went to the Botanical Gardens, which is such a beautiful place. We will definitely have to come back during the summer when everything outside is blooming. After that, we went to Fountains on Locust for lunch. What a neat place.

For dinner, we went to Grandma Judy's house, and she cooked an amazing Easter meal for us. She also gave us our Easter baskets. And yes, I'm a 30 year old who still gets Easter baskets from my mom. And I'm totally okay with it.

Tomorrow, we will go to church and then head to Perryville to spend Easter with the Hoeckele side of Mick's family. There should be a lot of people there, which is always fun.

Happy Easter!


For most people this is routine, but since it took her so long to sit up, I still get excited when I come in and see her sitting up in her bed. My little girl is getting so big!



Good morning! Ready for a fun family day!

This is apparently how we carry toys around our house. I officially think she's spending too much time with the dogs.

Rowing away in the canoe at the Missouri Botanical Gardens!

I love this picture. It shows how sweet they are together. And how Savannah has him wrapped around her finger!

Love the architecture at Fountains!

Baby's first ice cream sundae at Fountains on Locust. Actually, Mick ate most of it, but I thought it was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment