Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

Mick and I had a great Easter weekend! Easter is always a great time to realize how many blessings we have in our lives. Namely our friends, family, dogs, jobs and home.

On Friday, both Mick and I were off of work. Mick played in a golf tournament (shocking, I know!) and I went to get a massage and did some work around the house. Friday night, we went to the Cardinals game with several friends, including a few out of town friends! As most people know, Friday night was also the night of the terrible storm that left devastation in north St. Louis. For those who were affected, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Mick and Tom- Cape HS buddies reunited!

After a 2 hour delay of game and several tornado warnings, we were able to watch the game.

Here we are waiting out the game in the Cardinals Club- Thanks Tom for the great tickets!
Saturday, Mick and I went to breakfast and spent a lazy Saturday at home. We also celebrated Easter with my family.

Sunday, we were able to go to Perryville to spend Easter with the Hoeckeles (and George and Joann). I believe that Mick's sister Natalie came home with the best part of that day- a baby kitten who we later found out is a little boy. Congrats on the newest member of your family, Nats!

Overall, it was a fabulous Easter. Thanks for the fun, families!

No comments:

Post a Comment