Monday, October 17, 2011

27 Weeks- Last of 2nd Trimester

How Far Along: 27 Weeks (in theory, only 13 to go, and this is the last week of the 2nd trimester.) So crazy- so far, it has really flown by!

Size of Baby: Weighs as much as the head of a cauliflower? Babycenter really throws out some weird vegetables as the baby gets bigger. Last week, she was the length of a English Hothouse Cucumber!

Maternity Clothes: I finally broke down and bought a few maternity items, but most of my clothes are still from the Peroutka and Branson collections.

Movement: Baby moves around quite a bit- I love that. It is so fun to feel her move!

Symptoms: Physically, I feel really good and I passed my glucose test, which means that I don't have gestational diabetes. What a relief!
Cravings: Nothing specific. I'm feeling pretty good and trying to eat healthy.
What I am looking forward to: Registering and getting the baby's room ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment