Tuesday, October 4, 2011

25 Weeks- It's a GIRL!

How Far Along: 25 Weeks (in theory, only 15 to go, and 2 till the start of the third trimester!!! How time flies!)

Size of Baby: Rutabaga???

Maternity Clothes: Forget non-maternity dress pants and jeans! Though I can fit into some of them technically, I'm too concerned with being comfortable to try. I can still wear most of my yoga and teaching pants and shorts, though. I basically wear clothes from my favorite two collections: the Peroutka collection and the Branson collection. I am so lucky to have great friends with good taste in maternity clothes!

Movement: She's flipping around like it is her job. She's definitely contemplating becoming a dancer or a gymnast!

Symptoms: Physically, I feel really good. Much less tired than I was during the first trimester and the beginning of the second. I am having more back pain, but being active and stretching does help.

Cravings: I love food. All food. Still not a big fan of grilled chicken or salsa, but I definately got my sweet tooth back!

What I am looking forward to: The end of the Fall Festival madness so I can go register for all things for our baby GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment