Monday, August 22, 2011

18 weeks!

Here's how Baby Metzger and I are feeling this week!

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of Baby: Bell Pepper (ironically, also one of my cravings!)

Maternity Clothes: The only way I can wear my old pants are with a genius product called a Belly Band that is basically a circle of elastic that turns my pre-preg pants into maternity pants. Most of my shirts still fit, and some dresses still fit, but other than that it is maternity all the way.

Movement: I'm feeling it! This weekend was the first big movement, and it was really exciting for me! He/she definitely likes to move around!

Symptoms: Sleep seems to be eluding me, but other than that, and feeling less sinus pain and pressure if I sleep upright, I'm feeling pretty good!

Cravings: Still loving pickles, pizza, veggies with dill dip, and fresh fruit. Still not feeling much of a sweet tooth, though I still enjoy the occassional fun-size 3 Musketeers!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby next week and feeling the baby move around more. I can't wait until Mick can feel the movement from the outside so he can join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment