Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Weeks- 10 to go!

How Far Along: 30 Weeks (in theory, only 10 to go). I can't believe that in 10 weeks, this baby will be here!
Size of Baby: Weighs as much as the head of a cabbage, which is a little over 3 pounds. Everytime I look at my stomach, it just amazes me that there is a little 3 pound person in there!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and some maternity shirts, though I still wear as many of my non-maternity things as I can get away with.
Movement: She is quite a wiggleworm, but I'm loving it! The feeling of the baby moving around is something that is so cool and so impossible to describe. I'm guessing she is going to be rather stubborn though, because every time I tell Mick to put his hand on my stomach to feel her, she stops moving. I'm thinking that the stubborn comes from my side of the family!
Symptoms: Physically, I feel pretty good, just big compared to what I am used to. I sleep pretty well most of the time. It is a little hard to bend over or carry things around, but no complaints for the most part.
Cravings: Nothing specific. I'm trying to eat healthy and sensibly, though my love of sweets has definately come back after the first trimester.
What I am looking forward to: The start of baby showers- my first one is this weekend from my dear teachers at the Dance Center. Can't wait!
 
Thoughts: Registering was crazy- there are so many choices for moms now, which is good and bad. It is so hard to know which brand to pick, especially since each baby likes different things! Overall, I find Katie's advice to be the best- pick the brand with the happiest baby on the front of the packaging! :-)
 
We are so lucky that we have such great family and friends. This baby is going to be one loved and spoiled little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment