Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday- can I get an Amen?!?! This week has been something, but will be NOTHING compared to next week!

This weekend, we head to the Lake for my sweet cousin's wedding. We'll come back Sunday, only to jump into a week of Savannah's last day of school, an Alumnae event, Graduation, and immediately following that, Memorial Day weekend! Hopefully it will at least warm up a bit!

Here are some of my Favorites from this week:

This picture is from a few weeks ago, but I still crack up when I see it. He kept insisting to Shannon that he was a princess. The best part is that the crown says "New Mom to Be" on it. Best. Teenage. Blackmail. EVER!




Two weekends ago, we took family pictures with my fabulously talented friend Christina. Seriously, we were a HOT MESS that morning. Running super late, Noah has thrown up in the car on his shirt, Savannah was NOT having it, and somehow, Christina managed to get these pictures. I'm so happy with the way they turned out and the color scheme I chose! These are for sure a FAVORITE.

Speaking of Favorites, the dress I am wearing above is a favorite- I randomly found it at TJ Maxx the day before the shoot. You can't see in these pictures, but it has an adorable laser cut detail on the hemline. It's awesome! I can't find it online, but this one is similar!

That's about it for today. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment