Thursday, May 19, 2016

LIfe Lately

Here's a little glimpse at our life lately!

It has been cool and rainy in St. Louis lately, which is annoying! I mean, Savannah is supposed to have a pool party after the last day of school next week- right now, you couldn't pay me enough to get in the pool!

Anyway, here are a few pictures from our life lately! It's full of dance classes (recital is in a month), work events, and weddings and birthday parties.

Yesterday, Mick and Noah went to get haircuts and Savannah and I celebrated an evening with no rain at the ice cream place by our house!
On Sunday, we celebrated the birthday of our Gpa! Savnnah was clearly more excited about the large ice cream cake sitting in front of her and less about looking at the camera!
There is a new baby at Miss Shannon's house. Baby Patrick is for sure one of Noah's favorite new people. This picture makes me want to have 10 more babies. #kindof #idolikemysleep

A few nights ago, I came downstairs to find this. Someone had snuck downstairs to see her daddy and fell asleep with him. Some days, she seems so old to me, but here, I am reminded that she is still so little. These two are so sweet together!

Happy Thursday- one more day till the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment