Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year- Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year! We had such a great 2014- we welcomed Baby Noah to our family, moved to our new house, and spent a lot of time with family and friends!

Today, I'm sitting in disbelief that on this day last year, I was sitting at our old house, hugely pregnant, preparing to go to the hospital on January 7 to give birth to (what we didn't know at the time) a 9 lb, 5 oz baby boy! I was feeling so many things, but as I look back, I'm just so grateful for the blessing that Noah has been to our family.

At one year, Noah is the happiest, most laid back baby I've ever met. He's constantly smiling, LOVES to eat everything in sight, and follows Savannah around all the time. He doesn't seem to love any toy more than another, though he spends a lot of time in the ball pit. He has been crawling since 6 months, pulling up and cruising since 9 months, and for about the past week, he's been letting go of things and taking several steps at a time. He loves climbing the stairs, and generally getting into everything he shouldn't.

And of course, I can't forget that three years ago on Friday, I became a mommy when we welcomed Savannah to our family. She has challenged and enriched our family so much. But I'll talk about her tomorrow!

Here are a few pictures of my sweet Noah. Happy early birthday, Mr. Bud (Super Bud, Monkey Man, Bud Monkey, and of course Baby Noah).

UPDATE: After Noah's 1 year doctor appointment, he weighs 21 lbs (49th percentile) and was 29.1" (19th percentile). My dear, sweet, short and fat little dude!




No comments:

Post a Comment